Online Growth Manager – Fashion
This newly created and growing online boutique fashion business are now looking to appoint a bright & ambitious Online Growth Manager to join their team.
Key Responsibilities will include: -
- Develop strategic acquisition and retention marketing plans to drive growth and maximize immediate and long-term ROI
- Lead campaigns end-to-end from conception to defining objectives, execution, tracking, and reporting
- Day-to-day management of online and offline campaigns across channels including (but not limited to): paid social, paid search, content, organic, referral, email, direct mail, podcasts, affiliate, and video
- Continuously test and optimize new channels, audiences, bidding strategies, visual creative, and copy
- Lead overall site conversion rate optimization and develop and optimize landing page strategy
- Monitor, analyse, and report on KPIs to ensure marketing initiatives are driving profitable acquisition
- Use web analytics and business intelligence tools such as Google Analytics and internal dashboards to better understand our customers and exploit those insights in marketing campaigns
- Champion metrics-driven analysis and decision-making throughout the organization
- Think strategically, analytically, and creatively about new ways to reach customers and increase relevance.
The Online Growth Manager will have had proven success managing online marketing programs with Affiliates, CPC, CPA, and CPM cost models on Google, Facebook, Instagram, and content sites
They will be data driven and should be curious about and tell stories using data and experience managing organic acquisition, including SEO and CRO.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Online Growth Manager to join this flourishing team.