ASSISTANT SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Sales Account Manager to work across ladies multi product.
Reporting into the Sales Manager you will be responsible for managing existing accounts and driving sales forward.
Job role includes:
- Communicate with buyers/ customers daily
- Build and maintain good working relationships
- Manage the critical path, working closely with the merchandisers in our HK HQ.
- Work closely with the Design team
- General admin work & provide admin support to Sales Manager.
- International travel to customers and the Far East.
- Managing, maintaining and developing relationships with key accounts and existing customers
- Work across the private label and the licensed side of the business.
- Developing potential new business opportunities including store groups, high street retailers and e-commerce.
- Present collections to clients, both new and existing, in the London based showroom as well as on location at a client’s own offices.
- Attend trade fairs etc.
You may already be a senior assistant level buyer for a fast fashion retailer looking to switch to the sales side. You may already be an Assistant Sales executive or customer facing Wholesale Merchandiser at a clothing manufacturer looking for that next career step.
- 3yrs+ industry experience
- Excellent communication skills and good eye for detail
- Hold the ability to identify and mitigate issues early on in the process to avoid delivery delays
- Computer literate to a high standard on Word, Outlook and Excel
- Must be well organised and methodical and enjoy being a part of a fun yet busy team
- Dynamic, driven and fashion focussed people are required. Must be self-motivated, highly organised with attention to detail and excellent time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral)
- Must be able to confidently present in meetings and sell.
- A passion, knowledge and genuine interest in ladies fashion
If you have relevant experience for this role please click the apply button to send your CV to Rachel Greene, remembering to state your current salary level and package.
Job ref: RG-47668
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.