Senior Sales Executive- Fine Jewellery
A unique opportunity has arisen to join The House of Garrard, the longest serving jeweller in the world.
This is a prestigious position where you will be required to offer the highest standard of service to Garrard clients, as well as work to build your own valuable relationships. You will be offered training to ensure to you have an in depth knowledge of the brand and the product, conveying your passion for fine jewellery in every sale you make.
- To meet and exceed sales targets, providing an excellent level of customer service
- To promote the brand in a highly professional and positive manner, constantly looking for opportunities to drive sales and achieve sales targets
- To take part in promotional events as appropriate
- To undertake daily stock counts and participate in regular stocktakes as required
- To ensure that stock is carefully and securely looked after, organised efficiently and merchandised appropriately
- To answer incoming phone calls, and e-mails, re-directing as appropriate
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Previous luxury retail experience gained within a store environment
- A high standard of written and spoken English
- Excellent customer service and sales skills
- The ability to manage your own workload
- A positive and enthusiastic outlook
In return you will receive a completive salary, plus commission. There is a generous 23 day holiday allowance, plus bank holidays and an extra 3 days in December, as well as various other company benefits.