Account Manager - Furnishing Textiles
Account Manager – Furnishing Textiles
Based in Cambridgeshire
This is a fantastic opportunity for a personable and passionate Account Manager with specialist knowledge of Weave and Textiles, to join a British Manufacturer of luxury fabrics.
The successful candidate will have a proven ability to nurture and grow existing accounts, build strong relationships and work on product development projects hand in hand with the customers. This role will combine creative input and commercial understanding to develop unique and bespoke product.
Account Manager – The Role
- You will be responsible for product management, building relationships and nurturing customers, old and new.
- You will work with the internal teams to develop business strategy and annual budgets.
- You will undertake market and competitor research also considering historical influences.
- You will present confidently to customers and internal teams,
- Work with customers briefs, considering colour, design and woven textile constructions.
- You will be confident managing the entire development and production process and ensuring exceptional results
Account Manager – The Candidate
- You will have a detailed knowledge of Weave and Fabric Construction. Ideally with formal textile training.
- You will have experience working in account management or a creative role within textiles.
- You will be a confident communicator, able to present research and ideas to all levels.
- You will have a creative eye and an understanding of the development process.
- You will have a full UK driving licence and the ability to travel as necessary
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.