As a Retail Planner for Nike Stores, you are responsible for driving sales growth and operational efficiency for Nike Direct across EMEA.
- Reporting into a Retail Planning Manager, support the development of multi-category planning strategy across multiple product types: Apparel, Footwear, and Equipment.
- Support driving seasonal Category direction for sales, margin, option and inventory management and lead post launch in-season trading to deliver and exceed seasonal targets for product revenue and profitability.
- Communicating category planning strategies, vision, and business results to cross functional and category business partners. Communicating daily with planning management to share business updates and lead integration of planning with the buying processes and allocation team.
- Analyzing performance and results of planning strategies and making tactical adjustments to leverage opportunities for increased profitability. Influencing the Buying team, collaborating with key stakeholders to ensure that Nike Direct has the right product in the right quantity meet consumer demand.
- Bachelor's /Master degree in Business, Merchandising, Inventory Management, or a related field
- 3 years’ experience in retail Merchandising/ Planning is essential
- Ability to solve problems; take a new perspective using existing solutions
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Windows applications, particularly Excel
- Knowledge of process-flow through supply chain
- Proficient information seeking skills and drive for results
- Ability to share ideas and develop effective responses
- Ability to network and utilize internal and external resources, and to follow-through and meet timelines