Assistant Branch Merchandiser - Level 3
3 days left
This influential international fashion forward retailer is seeking an established assistant branch merchandiser to join the team. You will be joining one of the leading high street retailers with over 20 years' experience. Providing trend and classic driven products at an exceptional standard and pricing, this is a highly sort after company to become a part of.
You will work within an extremely sociable and energetic retail head office, who offer exceptional training and development with a number of learning and development classes available. With additional excellent benefits for example generous product discount and free fitness classes.
You will be responsible for strategic influence to ensure growth in sales; working and liaising across both head office and retail teams.
· Provide reporting to support the branch merchandiser and analysis of branch sales to maximise sales potential.
· Identify store performance trends, to highlight risks and opportunities to the senior branch merchandiser.
· Influence the allocation of stock, liaising with the core merchandising teams.
· Effectively plan sales & markdown strategies, whilst managing stock levels into the branches with the Allocation teams.
· Liaising with our Area managers & flagship stores to assist with any issues that will negatively impact sales.
· Planning new branch stock packages tailored to individual requirements, working with external partners also.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, send your CV by clicking the 'Apply' button below or contact me directly by email at Danielle.firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Assistant Branch Merchandiser - Level 3
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly