We are looking for an inspirational Womenswear Designer to join the team at the Print Box, for a successful and exciting supplier working with the middle end on the high street, supplying prints and specialise in Print placements in some attractively considered product across Occasion wear, Daywear and Tailoring.
- Designing trend led garments across multiple products from dresses, separates, tailoring and jersey;
- Providing detailed sketches and spec sheets for first samples;
- Regular trend and retail analysis alongside translating catwalk trends to high street pieces;
- Attending regular meetings with the clients to present and design into their themes across various departments;
- Ideally you will have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience within the Womenswear; sector, across multi product and potentially additional experience within the Occasion wear category would be a plus;
- Excellent CAD and hand drawing skills for speed to market when necessary;
- Experience on configuring prints for placements and follow through for best costing options along with the Cutter and instructing Mills with all necessary instructions;
- Works well on own initiative or as part of a team
- Ability to find solutions to work around design issues.
- Demonstrate good communication (verbal/written) skills.
- Strong computer knowledge and working knowledge of MS Illustrator or similar
- Work well under pressure and in a busy working environment
- Detail oriented
- Excellent organization skills and ability to multi-task
- A self-motivated and talented individual with great passion, enthusiasm and a can do attitude.
- Salary negotiable based on experience.