7 days left
- The Boyswear Designer will research and design trend-driven products into a price point that are creative, commercial and age appropriate
- Seasonal catwalk analysis, fabric, trend research and direction
My client is an established supplier based in East London. They specialise in fast fashion menswear and childrenswear for high-street accounts, sourcing fabric from Turkey.
- The successful Boyswear Designer will need to work to tight deadlines, manage priorities efficiently and adapt and overcome issues confidently
- Liaise with factories to develop and sample ranges, working closely with our in-country product development team
- Presenting ranges to buying and design teams, developing and maintaining business relationships
- European travel required
- The successful Boyswear Designer will ideally come from a supplier background
- Degree in Fashion Design or similar with a minimum of 4 years industry experience
- Portfolio should demonstrate strong commercial awareness and understanding of boyswear trends
- Sound knowledge of fabric, print and application techniques for design execution
- Candidate must be a proactive self-starter able to work on own initiative with excellent presentation and communication skills
- Experience of CAD software is essential
- Range planning and critical path management
- Commercial eye with strong attention to detail
- Attractive salary with opportunities to travel.
- Opportunities for progression within the company.