As Womenswear Merchandiser you will be working closely with the Sales Manager and Merchandising team to ensure development samples and customer orders for your designated accounts are processed accurately and in line with key critical path deadlines. Working for one of the UK’s largest clothing suppliers and market leaders in multi-product womenswear, the ideal candidate will have at least 4 year’s merchandising experience for a fast-paced womenswear supplier.
- Manage the critical path for your designated accounts and product categories demonstrating excellent attention to detail and an affinity for intricacy.
- Action and manage customer and press samples for all departments making sure that they arrive in good time and to the correct specifications.
- Ensure development samples are submitted on time and maintain a log of samples submitted.
- Chase and issue responses following customer meetings.
- Accurate data input on systems and flow sheets.
- Update and create ratios for each style.
- Create all new styles and follow to PP sample to enable the factory to go ahead in ordering all relevant trims and labeling, etc.
- Maintain the import order books.
- Answer queries from factories, buying offices and in-house teams where and when possible.
- Work with Intake plans on daily basis.
- Issue and chase weekly sales figures.
- Liaise daily with buyers, merchandisers, fabric technologists, designers and factories.
- Raise and issue PO’s.
- Merchandiser with a minimum 4 years’ supplier based experience in womenswear.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and customer systems.
- Numerical mind and logical thinker.
- Ability to work under pressure and to critical path timescales.
- Strong time management skills.
- Excellent follow up and completion of tasks.
- Well organised with strong attention to detail.
- Positive and effective communication skills.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.