PURCHASING EXECUTIVE-Supply Chain / Logistics
This well established promotional goods business are looking for a purchasing executive to join their team.
You will be responsible for Logistics, Freight, Supplier Contact, Chasing Deliveries, and Testing Houses / Risk Assessments, as well as:
- Manage your own orders effectively
- Work productively with all members of the Purchasing Team, assisting with workload, whenever necessary
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with suppliers to ensure good relationships and understanding thus minimising risks and maximising profitability
- Manage specific allocated purchasing tasks
- To attend and be actively involved in monthly Purchase team meetings
- Working effectively with the Sales and Administration teams based in the China office
- Learn order compliance - general product safety and auditing so that you can do your job effectively
There is a lot of opportunity for progression and to get involved in other areas of the business. The successful candidate will be someone who has a good work ethic and a positive can do attitude.
Our client is looking for someone with proven experience within a similar promotional products business, around 3-4 years experience in logistics or supply chain.
If you have relevant experience for this role please click the apply button to send your CV to Rachel Greene, remembering to state your current salary level and package.
Job ref: RG-47678
We regret that due to the volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.