Merchandiser Admin Assistant
As a Merchandising Admin Assistant your role will be to assist the merchandising team. Duties will include tasks such as raising order numbers, liaising with suppliers and general admin duties.
Our client is a leading retailer who has continued to go from strength to strength. They have a wide range of beautiful products and a strong customer base. They have fantastic head offices based in Surrey
- Attending weekly meetings to update the brand on department performance for the previous week.
- Maintaining department stock and cover to potentialise sales.
- Reviewing best sellers by department daily and building in replenishment if required.
- Carrying out ad hoc analysis to support both the Merchandising functions e.g. specific product analysis, sizing or colour analysis, promotional analysis.
- Allocating stock and ensuring stock has arrived and has been processed in due time.
- Managing stock levels for features and promotions.
- Administrative support to Merchandisers
- Maintaining relationships with the core merchandising teams.
The successful candidates ideally should be the following:
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Have commercial and numerical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Merchandising / Fashion Management degree or Economics / Business degree
- Be motivated by an ambition to develop a career in merchandising
- Strong excel skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to start their Merchandising career with a successful business who can offer a competitive salary and great progression.