Luxury Womenswear - Fashion Machinist
Luxury LFW design house needs an experienced Machinist with a couture background. Are you a skilled Machinist who has worked with an array of luxury designers? We are looking to hear from confident and experienced candidates with experience in the luxury market.
- Work closely with the team, the pattern cutters and workroom manager to maintain sampling standards
- Ensuring high level of quality is being met at each stage of machining
- Produce first samples with high finishing techniques and skills
- Advise the pattern cutters of potential construction problems
- Minimum of 4 years of experience
- Knowledge of the luxury market
- Understanding of bespoke and bulk production
- Strong technical skill set with excellent attention to detail
- Previous sample machinist experience is essential, gained from a similar luxury womenswear brand
- Experienced with an array of delicate fabrics
- Competitive salary and benefit package
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 237 8900 to apply.
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and much more.