Design Innovation Lead
Our client is a leading supplier of fabric and trims to major sportswear brands, with an impressive growth strategy focussed on innovation and sustainability. They are now looking for exceptional talent to join them at their new R&D Innovation Centre. One key appointment will be for a Design Innovation Lead, based in Taiwan.
Design Innovation Lead - The role:
- Support innovation team in visualizing and inventing the future, help make ideas more tangible, digitally and also physically using 3D platforms.
- Collaborate with and support internal sales and marketing colleagues in how to explain, illustrate and sell new developments and new concepts.
- Support prototyping and testing
- Be part of the key team building the new R&D Innovation Centre.
Design Innovation Lead - The candidate:
- Degree in Industrial Design, Product Design, or related field
- Minimum of 2 years related experience in physical product creation
- Comfortable drawing and sketching freehand, working to adapt and alter physical products in 3D
- Have exceptional knowledge of 3D software and 2D graphics packages.
- Creative approach towards products and solutions with a passion for sustainability.
- Personal interest in sport, sports products, particularly apparel.
- Strong motivation for collaboration and sharing.
- Confident presenting.
Design Innovation Lead - The package:
Highly attractive for the right candidate.
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.