PURCHASING MANAGER – Promotional Merchandise
1 day left
- Experienced Non-Manager
My client a leading promotional goods business is looking to employ an experienced Purchasing Manager to lead and motivate a small team.
Reporting into the MD you will be responsible for:
- Creating and managing concise and measurable objectives as a team and to each member of the team, to ensure the Company’s objectives are reached and surpassed
- Ensure all orders are successfully delivered on budget and on time
- Manage the Company’s order logistics internally and externally
- Manage, maintain and build excellent relations with suppliers
- Maintain, and assist with the effective running and communication between the UK and China office
- Distribute all orders and purchasing work within the team
- Manage your own purchase orders
- Create and improve all appropriate Company systems to ensure the effective administration of orders and the department
- Keep up to date with safety testing regulations, compliance and auditing that are key to the business.
You must have experience dealing with suppliers and factories in China, social and ethical compliance knowledge especially of toys and hard goods. Along with worldwide import/export knowledge including duty rates.
It’s essential that you have a flexible approach, with a “can do attitude” with confident management skills.
If you have relevant experience for this role please click the apply button to send your CV to Rachel Greene, remembering to state your current salary level and package.
Job ref: RG-47678
We regret that due to the volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
Apply for PURCHASING MANAGER – Promotional Merchandise
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly