Senior Garment Technologist
If you are an experienced Garment Technologist or Product Developer with strong apparel background, we are interested in registering your details for an expected new role.
We are looking for applicants who take accountability for a product category/customer need’s from first prototype to approved production.
Previous experience of supervising others, or managing a small team would be highly desirable.
Senior Garment Technologist – Job Summary
- Provide technical support to ensure garments are fit for purpose and meet required quality standards.
- Liaise with design, pattern/sample room to ensure garments are as required design brief, fit and quality standard.
- Generate written specifications. Manage the technical approval procedure ensuring the correct documentation is maintained throughout the sealing process and this is communicated back to all relevant departments/supply base.
- Ability to travel offshore to visit factories to carry out sample /production inspections when required.
- Attend weekly update meetings with technical manager to prioritise workload, and to supervise and support junior members of the team.
- Take accountability for meeting the critical path dates, and commuting any change.
Please note for confidentiality reasons we are not able to disclose the name of the client or their exact location at this time.
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.