Senior Allocation Analyst
6 days left
- Experienced Non-Manager
Being a part of the Allocation team is about more than just shipping product to stores. It’s about being a part of how Nike shows up at retail to our consumers. It’s about getting product to the consumer when they want it, where they want it. As our Snr Allocation Analyst your responsibilities will include:
• Providing reporting sets to deliver business needs on daily, weekly, season, and annual timelines.
• Being responsible for report development, automation, execution, and maintenance by creating a sustainable, efficient process
• Supporting the team by advising on actions to improve store & category performance based on data analysis
Process improvement and projects
• Being pro-active in suggesting and activating process improvement opportunities
• Taking an active role in projects and initiatives, providing relevant input on area of expertise.
• Connect with cross functional business partners to drive and design end to end future business
Drive Team performance
• Provide training and mentorship to your own team members and the wider cross functional DSM team on reporting and analysis system, as well as updates to process.
• Acting as a system expert and go-to person for any queries or maintenance needs
Requirements for this position include:
• University degree in International Business, Logistics, Business/Economics or comparable years of direct business experience.
• Minimum 3 years of relevant related experience.
• Have a commercial and customer-oriented attitude with a strong understanding of retail business.
• Strong analytical skills and ability to present data effectively to support the analysis of business processes and creating solutions from the results.
• Have a high proficiency in using various reporting tools, among which are Excel and Access. Familiarity with other systems is appreciated.
• Demonstrated skills in implementing improvement projects.
• Understand group dynamics and ability to facilitate discussions and build consensus in support of stated goals.
• Exceptional reporting, written, presentation, and verbal communication skills; effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.