Logistics co ordinator
5 days left
Our client a busy womenswear brand based in London who produces both branded and private label clothing to department stores, boutiques and catalogues both in the UK and abroad is looking for a Logistics coordinator.
The main duties include:
- Being the main point of contact with UK-based factories to monitor the progress of production in order to determine the best delivery method.
- Liaising with the Production Coordinator and warehouse to ensure customer delivery dates are met without fail, adhering to critical paths for each customer.
- Liaising with the Pre-Production Coordinator regarding the approval and gold seal of orders
- Managing and fixing all internal and external shipping enquiries
- Coordinating the delivery process of garments to key accounts and customers.
- Managing paperwork requirements to ensure smooth deliveries.
- Organizing the production calendar together with the Production Coordinator
- Experience in fashion administration with an understanding of logistics processes.
- You will be highly organized and able to multi-task to handle multiple deliveries at once; they must be able to prioritise their workload and expect their daily tasks to change depending on the needs of the business.
- A positive, reliable and flexible can-do attitude to go above & beyond job description when required, to form an integral part of small team
Good numerical ability and Excel knowledge
Sage experience would be preferable but not essential.
Apply for Logistics co ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly