Logistics co ordinator
Our client a busy womenswear brand based in London who produces both branded and private label clothing to department stores, boutiques and catalogues both in the UK and abroad is looking for a Logistics coordinator.
The main duties include:
- Being the main point of contact with UK-based factories to monitor the progress of production in order to determine the best delivery method.
- Liaising with the Production Coordinator and warehouse to ensure customer delivery dates are met without fail, adhering to critical paths for each customer.
- Liaising with the Pre-Production Coordinator regarding the approval and gold seal of orders
- Managing and fixing all internal and external shipping enquiries
- Coordinating the delivery process of garments to key accounts and customers.
- Managing paperwork requirements to ensure smooth deliveries.
- Organizing the production calendar together with the Production Coordinator
- Experience in fashion administration with an understanding of logistics processes.
- You will be highly organized and able to multi-task to handle multiple deliveries at once; they must be able to prioritise their workload and expect their daily tasks to change depending on the needs of the business.
- A positive, reliable and flexible can-do attitude to go above & beyond job description when required, to form an integral part of small team
Good numerical ability and Excel knowledge
Sage experience would be preferable but not essential.