Process Improvement Manager
Our client is Ireland’s largest knitwear manufacturer offering the best in both traditional and contemporary knitwear for men, women and kids. We are currently recruiting for a Process Improvement Manager to join their business in County Mayo.
Process Improvement Manager - The Role:
- Look at Process improvement through A) Method Study and B) Time study throughout the factory.
- Manage and lead weekly Process Improvement meetings.
- Report on quality, ensuring standards are maintained through process change.
- Performance management of teams and individuals.
- Assist in the general management of production, when required
- Control specifications and conformance.
- Look at the induction of new product to ensure costing detail is accurate.
Process Improvement Manager - The Candidate:
- Work study experience required.
- Pro-active and driven with great leadership skills.
- Collaborative team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Commercial and confident manner with a positive "can-do" attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Domestic and International travel may be required
Process Improvement Manager - The Package:
- Competitive depending on experience
Please note that due to the anticipated interest in these roles only short listed candidates will be contacted
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.