Buying & Merchandising Assistant
Our client, a leading sportswear fashion brand house, is looking to recruit a Buying & Merchandising Assistant to work in a friendly and vibrant team.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Working closely with the buying and merchandising teams to ensure the product information is correct at all time
- Raising and keeping track of purchase orders
- Building relationships with Key Accounts such as ASOS, Urban Outfitters, Topshop…
- Work with Suppliers, provide all packing instructions
- Liaise with credit control, finance department and customers.
- Confirming suppliers and other service providers with required information.
- Any ad hoc reporting and assistance to the management and operations team as and when required.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Education – Graduate preferable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and Outlook
- Must have very good organisational skills
- Knowledge of pivot table is essential
- Good knowledge of fashion & sports industry is an advantage
- Previous roles in any of the fields below is preferable :merchandiser, assistant merchandiser, operations assistant.
- Good communication skill