Digital Partners Manager- Tmall
Are you commercially aware with 2-3 years E-commerce Merchandising / Trading experience?
We are currently looking for a committed Digital Partners Manager - Tmall to join the team, based in London. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
REISS has established a design philosophy centred on creating design-led menswear, womenswear and accessories. With an uncompromising commitment to delivering innovative and original products, we fuse exceptional design, quality and value.
At the heart of our business are our people. We all have a part to play in our continued success. Our people values are integral to this and support the entrepreneurial spirit that REISS was built on.
As our Digital Partners Manager – Tmall you will be responsible for the day to day management of the online partners trading team, ensuring the appropriate sites are up to date, relevant and localized to the market. You will create trading strategies, ranges and product assortment to maximize sales opportunities and achieve budgeted sales and profit targets, whilst effectively controlling stocks.
Responsibilities of our Digital Partners Manager – Tmall will include:
- Review trading KPIs and web analytics, highlighting opportunities and reacting accordingly
- Make commercial recommendations for online product merchandising and marketing activity
- Propose actions to optimise conversion, consumer experience and deliver sales
- Monitor competitor trends and activity, making recommendations to drive sales
- Monitor sell thru performance on a weekly basis, making recommendations to improve performance and managing under/over stocks and replenishment with the Buying team
- Manage and plan markdown stock levels in conjunction with sales plans and promotions calendar
- Feed into the trade calendar / strategy and budgets
- Produce adhoc, daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly merchandising and trading reports to aid decision making
- Produce detailed product and assortment analysis, managing ROS database
- Conduct weekly site walks, ensuring optimum levels of functionality and ensuring information and content is accurate, commercial and relevant to the market
- Optimise merchandising rules for product recommendations, to drive incremental sales
Our Digital Partners Manager – Tmall will have the following skills and experience:
- 2-3 years E-commerce Merchandising / Trading experience – relevant to third parties
- Understands and has experience with Chinese market
- Speaks Mandarin
- Proficient with Excel
- Strong numerical background
- Commercially aware with strong trading focus to maximise sales and profit opportunities
- Experienced in forecasting and using WSSIs
- Able to demonstrate sound decision-making
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-motivated and proactively drives own standards, development and business goals
- Excellent team player with a positive ‘we can’ attitude.
- Flexible with ability to work independently and under pressure while meeting deadlines
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your story as our Digital Partners Manager – Tmall don’t miss out - apply now!