Alterations Tailor Role - Central London
One of London's most prestigious menswear tailoring brands are looking for an Alterations Tailor to join their growing Central London team. With a rich heritage and timeless products, this business is one of the best menswear brands for an established Tailor to join.
- Carry out alterations to bespoke made to measure and RTW clothing
- Carry out all types of alterations
- Use brand price list for calculating jobs
- Press garment after alteration has been complete
- Deal with customers in a professional and friendly manner, ensuring they receive a first class service at all times
- Ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines for completion of alterations
- Maintain an organised clean environment. Ensuring tailoring/sewing materials are kept in sufficient supply to meet demands of the business
- Full understanding of all types garment construction
- Established Tailors only
- Knowledge of all hand-sewing skills
- Strong machine control
- Can work with a variety of people
- Proactive, vibrant, and excellent problem solver
- Competitive salary and benefits package
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0208 237 8900 today to apply!
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and much more.