This role is an integral part of the Team and manages the stock plan for our own brands. As these brands are crucial to our future sales growth, it is critical they are managed effectively and the out of stock situations are eliminated.
Our client is a well established market leader in their sector who year on year continues to grow.
- Planning and forecasting offshore stock buying schedule of all own brand SKUs for our approved suppliers.
- Identify stock requirements of current customer branded garments and agree with Sales team to create a buying schedule.
- Communicate stock and supply information to manage business and customer expectations.
- Expedite overdue orders and update customer services as requested.
- Manage overseas purchasing order through to shipment and documentation.
- Communicate and manage shipment schedules with Operations.
- Maintain records for tariff rates, logistics costs and export documents for all imported products.
- Be flexible to assist the team where necessary if requested by management
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills including VLookup, Index Matching etc.
- Good communication skills
- Well organised to manage multiple projects and tasks
- Understand overseas supply planning principles
Excellent Salary and company benefits