Import Merchandiser - Ladies Fashion
You will be ensuring the progression of styles through the sampling & bulk critical paths.
A great opportunity for an Import Merchandiser - Ladies Fashion to join a leading ladies fashion company in the Lancashire area. . As a business they produce & supply to Ladies fashion companies such as Boohoo, Pretty Little thing, ASOS etc. The role would suit someone with 12 months plus experience as an import merchandiser.
- Order Processing
- Order allocation (Internal and External units)
- Creating order dockets
- Factory communication management inc. meetings/negotiation etc.
- Sourcing and compliance for factories
- Critical path management
- Materials ordering and allocating
- Costing analysis
- Booking in orders to customer
- Arranging collections/Delivery
- Build strong relationship with office colleagues, carrying out weekly critical path meetings to ensure smooth running of customer account.
- Gain understanding of the styles within the range, supplier's strengths & sample critical path lead-times & to use this knowledge to constantly review waypoint deadlines & proactively solve any obstacles to the on time delivery of samples.
- Liaise with retail buyers, range, timescales etc.
1 years plus experience as an Import Merchandiser/ Production Merchandiser.
* Desirable experience working in a ladies wear clothing company.
* Desirable, fashion degree.
* Strong excel and computer skills.
* Excellent communication skills.
Opportunity to work with desirable accounts
Fast Paced Environment