Paid Search Manager
7 days left
The Paid Search Manager will manage all paid and organic search activity, working with the brands external agency and driving effective, commercial search strategy.
- Plan all paid search campaign strategy with the external agency
- Oversee agency's daily management of all search accounts across Google AdWords, Google Shopping and Bing
- Work to continuously optimise all paid search campaigns
- Research keywords and optimisation through robust testing
- Analyse performance to identify trends and insights to optimise budget
- Produce weekly and monthly reports
- Provide recommendations for keyword opportunities and targeting in line with wider business objectives
- Management of 1 direct report
If you have proven experience in driving paid search performance, managing large budgets and are interested in working for a major high street fashion brand this could be the perfect role for you!
*Due to the high volume of applicants we are only able to respond to successful candidates*
Apply for Paid Search Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly