7 days left
- Job Type
We are currently recruiting for a luxury retail brand who specialises in ladies and men's footwear and accessories. This is an amazing opportunity for you to work with a great team, whilst helping you learn more about the fashion industry. This company have a very exciting opportunity for a Production Manager to join them in their unique journey. This brand has a well known reputation for superb quality, comfort and effortless style whilst producing timeless pieces.
- Manage supplier communication and negotiations for final products
- Work and manage all factories to ensure all collections are delivered on time
- To fully understand, actively engage with and positively promote the brand ethos in every aspect of their role. To be a Brand Ambassador - ensuring the most positive & professional representation of the brand at all times.
- Responsible for the pre-production sampling, fit, grading, and quality of entire collection.
- Checking of all technical specs with Product Development team to ensure that they are correct and ready to be communicated with the factories.
- Responsible for fabric and trims ordering, pricing and verifying costing sheet post manufacturing order.
- Assuring all raw materials in correct quantities are with suppliers in time for production
- Responsible for making sure that every item is produced by the correct factory, respecting brand quality and finishing, delivery timing and logistics.
- Timely ordering of all packaging materials for suppliers to ensure delivery schedule not impacted
- Working collaboratively with the merchandiser to manage the delivery schedule with weekly updates to senior team and shipping all production to the warehouse
* Excellent organisational, planning and problem-solving skills.
* Good statistical and numerical ability.
* Multi-tasking & prioritising
* Analysis & implementation
* Fluent in both written & spoken English,Spanish beneficial not essential
* Previous footwear industry experience
* The ability to motivate & influence, strong negotiating skills
* High level & strong attention to detail
* A strong work ethic with the ability to show initiative, enthusiasm & drive
* Excellent interpersonal & communication skills - ability to sustain productive relationships with others
* Ability and willingness to travel abroad
* Full drivers licence
Apply for PRODUCTION MANAGER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly