A very exciting opportunity has arisen to come and join this fast growing womenswear business that is the home to popular, alternative brands.
They are looking for a confident, motivated and bubbly Account Manager to come on board and plan an integral part in managing key wholesale accounts. This role will also entail overseeing elements of production, so you must come from a production background vs pure sale.
Account Manager- The Role
- As an Account Manager you will create and develop long term relationships with existing clients
- Develop new relationships with potential clients
- Communicate between departments and ensure all orders are raised to budget and according to critical path time line
- To be responsible for the product from start to finish, ensuring the customer brief is met
- Reporting to Director, you will manage your own work load to ensure sales and revenue targets are exceeded.
- Experience of working with factories overseas
- Travel as required
- You will need a passion for ladies fashion and have experience in this area of the fashion industry.
- Attend exhibitions and trade shows
Account Manager- The Candidate
- Proven sales experience in a similar role
- Must have experience within the product development process and have a full understanding of costings
- Positive personality and able to lead a team
- A proven track record within a Sales and Account Management position within ladies fashion.
- Proven experience of expanding business and the ability to identify and develop new opportunities
- Must be used to working to targets.
- Highly organised, attentive to detail with excellent communication skills (written & oral)
- Good networking, communication & negotiation skills.
- Good IT skills
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.