Experienced Machinist - Central London
6 days left
- Experienced Non-Manager
Would you like to work for a leading luxury womenswear brand in Central London? Our client is currently seeking an experienced Machinist to join their ever expanding team on a permanent basis. This is fantastic opportunity to work within a friendly studio environment!
- Produce first samples with high finishing techniques and skills
- Work closely with the team, the pattern cutters and workroom manager to maintain sampling standards
- Advise the pattern cutters of potential construction problems
- Cutting samples
- Good spoken English is required
- The ideal candidate must have a very strong technical skill set and understanding of patterns and garment construction
- Previous sample machinist experience is essential, gained from a similar luxury womenswear environment
- Experienced in couture with an array of delicate fabrics is a must
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 237 8900 today to apply.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.
Apply for Experienced Machinist - Central London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly