Experienced Atelier Manager - Central London
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Atelier Manager to join an established luxury LFW brand. You will be responsible for delivering an on-time sampled range to a high quality standard in line with seasonal budget and sales campaign deadlines. You will work with the Pattern Cutters, Machinists, Atelier Coordinator, Garment Tech, Product Development Team and the Design team at various stages, within the season to achieve this.
- Understanding the development of the critical path and ensuring the Atelier delivers samples on time and to the highest standards and level of quality.
- Working hand in hand with the Atelier coordinator to plan the weekly roadmap of the atelier and to ensure all samples are delivered on time and to design specifications.
- Close relationship with PD to enable to fix priorities on pattern flow and to ensure finishings are applied to patterns.
- Leading and managing the pattern cutting team and plan and coordinate pattern cutters workflow through out development and pre-production stages.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in womens RTW the luxury fashion industry
- Effective relationship management with design and ability to work as part of a team
- Passionate about product design and development
- Ability to plan, multi-task and work under pressure
- Highly results driven
- Strong organisational skills
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0208 237 8900 today to apply.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to hear about our latest job opportunities and more.
Apply for Experienced Atelier Manager - Central London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly