A very exciting opportunity has arisen to come and join one of the UK’s fastest-growing womenswear brands in North London.
They are looking for a bubbly and outgoing Ecommerce Assistant to come on board and play an integral part in the ecommerce team.
Ecommerce Assistant- The Role
- Uploading product into website and WMS system
- Selecting, publishing and merchandising new product for the Chi Chi London website.
- Utilising SEO knowledge to copy write exciting product descriptions and style recommendations.
- Sending product samples to be photographed, edited and retouched
- Monitoring critical path & updating packing lists for incoming goods
- Visually Merchandising the website, ensuring products are displayed in a creative and commercial manner in order to make a subtle connection with consumers, increase interest and ultimately generate sales
- Working with warehouse to ensure product is receipted into the WMS system
- Some data entry and creating barcodes for product
- Interpreting sales reports with the assistance of the retail & merchandising team
- Working with various teams to coordinate new product launches
Ecommerce Assistant- The Person
- Minimum of 1yrs experience within a similar role
- Be aware of how to accurately describe products, using clear but creative language
- Proven visual E-Commerce merchandising/product experience at Entry/Junior level, preferably in a fashion environment
- Proven organisational skills
- Good understanding of figures and analysis
- Strong visual communication & presentation skills
- Strong affinity with fashion and trends
- Genuine passion for customers, retail, fashion, brand and product
- A self-starter able to work independently and collaboratively
- Enthusiasm, energy and determination – a good sense of humour also helps!
This is a great opportunity that does not want to be missed. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org