Allocator / Senior Allocator
We are looking for a Allocator / Senior Allocator to join our client who is a well known and loved British retail brand based in Central London.
Our client is a British retail icon on the highstreet, who are going through an exciting change and huge period of growth. It is an exciting time to join them in their Central London office.
As an Allocator / Senior Allocator, you will be:
- Working within the Merchandise team to ensure stock is directed to stores in the right volumes at the right time to optimise availability/profitability. Ensure product/stock is allocated within OTB boundaries.
- Support the Assistant Merchandisers with placing re-orders for continuity and maintaining stock levels to deliver maximum sales and profit through effective planning, forecasting and stock management.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with Suppliers/Buying Team to ensure that initial orders are placed and deliveries are made according to agreed timescales.
- Monitor and manage the availability of stock across each store, ensuring stock levels are optimised and deliveries are allocated accordingly.
- Responsible for producing accurate and regular inventory reports to assist in analysing overall divisional/departmental performance.
To be successful for this Allocator / Senior Allocator role within this retail brand based in London, you will need:
- A fashion degree or relevant qualification
- Proven track record as an allocator
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills - trend identification and risk management critical
- Financial understanding
- Good commercial awareness of the industry
- Good communication and relationship skills
- IT literate
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to manage time well to prioritise multiple workstreams/objectives
- Innovative and uses initiative
- Understanding of the purpose of a merchandising function