Head of UK Apparel
We have an exciting senior level appointment with a global manufacturing client, based in their London office. They are looking for an energetic, positive and experienced leader to join their company in the role of Head of Apparel UK and profitably grow the business.
Head of UK Apparel: The Role
- Lead and Direct the BU to grow the business to strengthen it and ensure its sustainability responsible for all activities in the UK.
- Increase the sales and create relationships with the strategic customers - direct and coordinate the B2B sales activities and team,
- Relate and manage customers' needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services and solutions, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for the territory strategy and business development.
- Responsibility to prepare (with Finance team), budgets, monthly business updates, annual, opportunity and risk analysis.
- Review financial sales, KPI's and operation reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing improvement.
- Manage and motivate the team – setting challenges goals, Push to perform, develop and keep the key people, creating good atmosphere etc.
- Contribute to overall company management.
- Business development – new customers, new opportunities.
- Increase sales , create new business opportunities , customer retention.
- Supply & dlivery on time, efficiency
Head of UK Apparel: The Candidate
- 5 years of experience as a Head of Business Unit / GM/ CEO - Experience as a senior manager in a similar position with an international remit.
- Previous experience in managing and developing B2B sales in lingerie/apparel, based on above £10 million revenue.
- A proven track record for effective sales management.
- Essential private label business model experience, preferably in women, men and kids for intimate apparel.
- Product, all aspects: oversee design, production, costing, sourcing.
- Familiarity with the market - relationships with current key customer base in Europe and UK; ability to expand customer base.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Administration.
- English – fluent, French, German, Spanish – advantageous.
- Business understanding.
- Creative thinking, searching and identify opportunities, entrepreneur.
- Positive mindset, passion to win.
- Results-driven, pro-active, make things happen motivation.
- Leadership skills - creating collaboration and trust, presentative with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work collaboratively within organization, customers and with the supplier base
Head of UK Apparel: The Package
Generous package and bonus.
Please note that due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.