Customer Service Manager - Luxury Gifts Company
Customer Sales and Service Manager wanted to join the Head Office team of this luxury gifts company, based in West London. The successful candidate will coach and lead the Online Customer Service Team to ensure customers receive an exceptional and personal level of customer service.
- Proven track record of managing team KPIs as well as ensuring targets are met
- Providing coaching and training to your team members and optimising performance
- Dealing with escalated complaints and investigating and solving complex and long-standing issues
- Compiling reports to outline the customer service channels operations
- Management of client base and proactively following up and converting new business
- Previous customer service experience working within a luxury environment
- Ability to lead, motivate and develop a team is essential
- Experience of working towards and monitoring team KPIs
- Be able to build relationships with clients
- Salary between £28,000 - £30,000 (dependent on experience)
- Commission and excellent benefits!
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today to apply.
Due to the large volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us. Follow us on Twitter @FSRLUK, LinkedIn or Facebook to hear about our other roles and more!