Our client, one of the most successful brands in the UK with a global presence are looking to recruit a talented Technical Analyst for a new exciting position within Quality Management Team.
Working with key stakeholders throughout the business overseeing the technical strategy across their International supply chain, the successful individual should have an understanding of fabric, garment and technical knowledge, and quality management.
- Analyse vendor reviews
- Define all sustainability standards and code of conducts
- Analyse KPI's for the Quality Assurance and Quality Control team in line with the overall supply chain KPI’s.
- Analyse factory standards and where applicable improve and modify processes.
- Establish and set department goals on a monthly plan and strategy
- Take support on QM/QA direction and strategy
- Establish and monitor an assessment programme for suppliers of raw materials, trims and components
- To provide analytical support on quality, performance and sell through and return rate.
- To work closely with Technical Manager on introducing new technical initiative across the business.
- Partner with the Product Development to create a robust risk assessment across all QA issues
- Minimum 3 year experience within Technical, Quality Assurance and Supplier Performance within a fashion retailer or brand.
- Strong communication skills across Buying, Design and Technical Departments.
- Strong use of Excel and IT
- The ability to drive plans and take responsibility and accountability for the strategy
- Motivated and ambitious
Apply for Technical Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly