TECHNOLOGIST - LINGERIE
This successful blue chip retailer are looking for a Technologist across Lingerie to join their team. The purpose of this role is to provide technical support to deliver quality, innovation, safety, compliance and ethics that differentiate this retailer from their competitors.
As a Technologist across lingerie you will report into the Technologist on the department and support the co-ordination of day to day activities including:
- Risk analysis, due diligence testing, wearer trials, firewall checks to protect the department from product safety, compliance and ethical issues in line with legislation and policy.
- Clear delivery of specifications on Design Tech packs to include fit, fabric quality, made well standards, construction & components in adherence with Environmental Policy.
- Managing the first fit approval and contract seal processes, working in collaboration with technical counterparts in Sourcing Offices as part of a global team
- Pre approve fabric / raw materials highlighting exceptions to the Technologist for review
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of all relevant product information and technical documentation (legal, testing, safety) and take ownership of system compliance on behalf of Technology within the Department
- Support the delivery of business plans to the business working closely with buying teams, managing the collation of information and producing reports where appropriate
- Perform product benchmarking and keep informed of key trends and industry developments to build expertise
- Working with sourcing offices to ensure suppliers are compliant in providing complete and accurate information as required to enable reporting
- Build strong relationships within the UK Buying Departments and also globally with counterparts in Sourcing Offices and adhering to agreed ways of working and help develop global best practice
Please click the apply button to send your CV to Rachel Greene, remembering to state your current salary level and package.
Job ref: RG-47729
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.