Space Planning Specialist
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. Retail Corporate is the backbone to stores around the world. A global network of teams — Finance, Human Resources, Talent Development, Marketing, Merchandising, Real Estate and Strategic Planning — direct the daily operations of Nike.com and the hundreds of Nike Stores and Nike Factory Stores. Retail Corporate teams share the same passion and energy for the brand as their in-store teammates, and it shows: Retail continues to be one of Nike’s top areas of growth.
As our Space Planning Specialist, you will be a part of the team that ensures Nike Stores retail space reflects and sustains superior Nike presentation, space planning, and profitability requirements.
- Provide product presentation, buying, allocation and project management support in partnership with the Space Planning Manager and Store Planning Team.
- Work with our Space Planning Manager and other key partners to communicate clear, brand-enhancing spaces that meet all business requirements.
- Provide Nike Stores with specific support for the execution of spaces and capacities consistent with Nike's retail presentation standards and Nike’s operational standards.
- Responsible for the implementation of space projects, including the establishment and monitoring of new store and remodel communication through a Zoning Playbook.
- Responsible for maintaining a system that ensures accurate SKU's /capacities/floor plans are accessible, archived, administered and updated for Nike Stores partners.
- Bachelor's degree in Interior Design, Architecture, Merchandising, Business, Planning or related field
- At least 2 years of retail design/space planning experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office & Microsoft Excel
- Revit or other design or retail-based systems or programs is a must
- Ability to read and understand retail design, fixture plans and documents
- Understanding of retail math
- Knowledge and work experience in a vertical corporate retail environment or in store operations is preferred
- Detail-oriented and strong multi-tasking skills
- Must be high performance, proactive and organized.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.