Technical Analyst - Quality
Our client, a leading high street retailer based in West London, is looking to recruit a Technical Analyst within their Technical Department. This position reports into the Technical Project Manager and works across both Clothing and Home product areas.
The ideal candidate will have experience of either clothing or textiles and a good aptitude for analytical and systems based work.
Key responsibilities include:
- Help deliver the technical strategy in line with business wide priorities.
- Support co-ordination of day to day activities including due diligence testing to protect the department from product safety and compliance issues
- Support the Technical Function to review, develop and deliver business policies for quality management, performance standards and legislative compliance
- Manage and update the business technical and quality policies/guidelines as and when appropriate
- Maintain integrity of business technical and quality policies
- Provide analytical support for the business quality KPI reports, bulk RTM process and safety recalls
- Manage communication of Technical, Performance Standards and Quality Policy and guideline changes internally and externally
- Ability to learn new technical skills, absorb information and manage own personal development
- Good textile and garment background
- Exceptional organisational and analytical skills
- Ability to analyse date and drive insights to support strategic thinking
- Multi tasked orientated working to tight deadlines, understanding when to take decisions and when to seek guidance
- Excellent communication skills
- Good IT and business skills
- Ability to engage with and support multiple buying disciplines, buying, technical and design
For more information about our current job opportunities please contact us on 0845 226 8323 or visit our website at www.q-hq.com. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.