Ecommerce Assistant - Luxury Jewellery
Ecommerce Assistant needed to join this fine jewellery brand known for their simple and beautiful yet bold designs. Ideally you will have a background in eCommerce, content coordination and copywriting. Perfect for someone ambitious and positive, with a passion for both the creative and analytical aspects of the role.
- You will be responsible for managing the website - this includes uploading products & content, online visual merchandising, etc.
- Launching online campaigns
- Auditing the website to ensure that all copy is updated and correct
- Generating and analysing sales reports
- Testing the website and reporting to the team to ensure a seamless customer journey
- You will be responsible for delivering excellent and creative copy for the website and any marketing materials
- 1-2 years' experience working within an eCommerce department for a fashion retailer
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics and proficient in Excel (pivot tables, v look ups, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail
- You must have an excellent understanding of HTML (although you will not be responsible for coding)
- Analytical and extremely organised
- Experience working with Magento is a plus
- Salary is up to £30k dependent on experience
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Due to the large volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Connect with us. Follow us on Twitter @FSRLUK, LinkedIn or Facebook to hear about our other roles and more!
Apply for Ecommerce Assistant - Luxury Jewellery
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly