Territory Sales Executive
Our client is a leading intimate apparel brand to the UK and International market. They are now looking to recruit an experienced Territory Sales Executive into their business to cover Ireland.
Territory Sales Executive - The Role:
- To provide knowledgeable, excellent service with regular contact with customers within the Irish Territory
- Develop relationships, promote, and sell product to customers within the territory
- Increase sales to all accounts
- Be able to cold call and prospect new business
- Development and monitoring of the market by county, establishing business potential and turnover
- Present new collections and core range products to increase line extensions
Territory Sales Executive - The Candidate:
- Product / Sales experience
- You must be commercial, numerical, analytical and have strong presentation and relationship building skills
- Proven ability in planning weekly / monthly schedules
- Conscientious, responsible and discreet
- Excellent communication skills are a must
- Current driver's licence is essential as there will be travel across all of Eire & Northern Ireland
Territory Sales Executive - The Package:
- Competitive package including car, phone and laptop
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in this exciting role.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.