Junior Product Manager - New Delhi
Our client is a fast paced and demanding sourcing office with global operations. They have an exciting opportunity for an expat Junior Product Manager to join their team based in their New Delhi office.
Junior Product Manager - The Role:
- Spearhead the development process (inspiration, research, range plan, design pack handover, choice of supplier, technique, production viability) to offer beautiful ready to buy products at competitive prices.
- Establish excellent working relationships with the UK team. You are the middle man between the UK Head Office and the Sourcing team.
- Manage departmental sales budgets and develop strategies to improve the product mix.
- Understand the pricing architecture and pitch the right product at the right price.
- Improve % pn within UK departments.
- Guide teams and suppliers on new trends, programmes, techniques and opportunities suitable for Next.
Junior Product Manager - The Candidate:
- Strong design or product development background across childrenswear/womenswear.
- Experience within UK market is an advantage.
- Excellent planning, time management and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to maintain positive attitude and thrive in a team environment.
- Strong analytical, negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and independently.
Junior Product Manager - The Package:
- Competitive salary + benefits including accommodation, transport and trips to the UK.
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for this role you will be asked to consent to the u&i Recruitment GDPR Policy.