Due to the growth and demands of the current business, this young mens and womens brand, are looking for an experienced Garment Technologist. The person needs to be competent to work alone and as a team, assisting the more junior technologists and designers with size specs, fitting and make up advise. This is an exciting role for someone who is looking for a new challenge.
The business has grown exponentially, demonstrating phenomenal figures last year, and projected for this year and consistently appearing in the top 10 of their customer's best performing brands.
The client is a cool, fashion led business, with extremely exciting plans in the near future.
- Working with a young team of designers and technicians.
- Managing the production critical path.
- Manage fit sessions.
- Work with Designers on initial size specs, and development of the product through prototypes to salesman samples.
- Deal with both agents and direct suppliers.
- Experience in working with Far East and Turkey.
- Good understanding of garment construction, grading and all production processes.
- Capable of developing new fitting blocks and adapting for the brand.
- Fully competent in Excel.
- Able to carry out QC checks on bulk shipments.
The sucessful candidate will be trend led, and up to date with current shapes and styles.
The right person will be quick thinking and reacting and used to working in a fast paced environment.
The opportunity to work for a business at a really exciting time, who are offering a competitive salary.