This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Assistant Merchandiser to join one of Britain’s fastest growing Outdoor and Lifestyle Companies. This is the perfect entry-level opportunity for a graduate with a high level in mathematics and a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
The successful candidate will assist the merchandising manager in ensuring accurate and timely stock management to maximise store and online sales whilst minimising stock movements and ensuring smooth management of the critical path.
- Responsibilities include:
- Manage the pick requirements for external warehouses.
- Manage store stock packages by allocating store minimums and creating recall lists.
- Checking on store communications and actioning any issues raised.
- Liaise with stores on stock levels, customer requests, etc.
- Regular checking of external online sales performance to ensure stock levels are maintained at the correct levels to ensure sales are maintained or grown.
- Update sales reports every Monday and issue to appropriate individuals.
- Manage stock returns from online stores.
- Resolving any feedback on negative stock issues.
- Managing stock movements to the QC team in a timely manner to ensure stock is made available to stores as soon as possible.
- Complete monthly reconciliation stock checks.
- Completing month end reports for outlets and sending to appropriate individuals.
- Complete any tasks issued by the merchandising manager and helping colleagues as required.
- Key skills and knowledge:
- Excellent mathematical and numeracy skills.
- Able to perform under pressure and to work to tight timescales.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Be a good communicator.
- Organised and thorough.
- Of graduate calibre, ideally with a Degree in Fashion/Textile or related discipline.
- Previous experience in retail merchandising would be a distinct advantage.
- A good team player.
Apply for Assistant Merchandiser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly