Global Wholesale Director
Hays Retail are currently partnered with a luxury footwear brand to recruit for a Global Sales Director.
Your new company
Hays Retail are currently partnered with an exclusive and prestigious luxury footwear brand to recruit for a Global Sales Director. You will design and implement the Wholesale Strategy for the business and work very closely with the founder and CEO
Your new role
The company is going through an aggressive expansion plan and looking for a highly commercial and intelligent person to head up their Wholesale division.
You will be in charge of developing and implementing a global sales plan, they need someone with excellent contacts globally, including top tier clients as well as someone who is a brilliant relationship builder, able to develop accounts.
The product is beautiful and needs to be placed correctly so someone with a creative flair and analytical skills to match would be perfect this opportunity.
What you'll need to succeed
- 8-10 years of Luxury, Footwear wholesale experience
- Sales driven and self-motivated
- Able to balance changing priorities
- Highly numerate and able to problem solve
- Ambitious, with the need to succeed
- A clear communicator, able to build relationships with people of all levels
- Travel will be included
- Fully versed in Microsoft packages such as Excel, Powerpoint, SAP etc.
What you'll get in return
- An innovative and fun culture, with a welcoming and friendly team
- Autonomy over your work and career development opportunities
- The opportunity to work for an established brand with an exceptional reputation within the industry.
- Excellent opportunity for progression and development
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Global Wholesale Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly