Digital Marketing Assistant / Executive - Jewellery Brand
Digital Marketing Executive wanted to join a fine jewellery brand that is best known for their distinctive, beautiful and uniquely crafted pieces. You will form an integral part of a fast growing business and this is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to the growth of their world-class website.
- Responsible for the acquisition of new customers on the website
- Main point of contact between the business and the digital agency in ensuring the management of all PPC, SEO, Paid Social and Affiliate Marketing activity
- Working closely with Marketing/Content Coordinator to ensure delivery of content to the digital agency is done in a timely and efficient manner and ensuring the digital agency aren't using old creative products
- Responsible for the acquisition marketing budget
- Working alongside both the E-commerce and Website Manager to ensure the website is SEO friendly and that the shopping feed is optimised
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role
- Numerically minded and results driven
- Excellent communicator with good written English
- Excellent organisational skills and a good eye for detail
- Salary up to £30,000 (dependent on experience)
Please email your CV to email@example.com to apply.
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Connect with us! Follow us on Twitter @FSRLUK, LinkedIn or Facebook to hear about our other roles and more.
Apply for Digital Marketing Assistant / Executive - Jewellery Brand
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly