Planners - Inventory & Forecasting
Our client is a world renowned global luxury lifestyle brand, operating across wholesale and DTC channels. In this instance we are working with their hugely successful off-price division. The business is very fast paced with almost seventy stores across Europe.
The planning division is increasingly data driven and, following a major restructuring, we are seeking an Inventory Planner and a Forecast Planner. These are key roles within the planning team - building annual and seasonal budget targets through Inventory planning, shaping buys and trading seasons effectively through analytics.
- Manage, maintain and reforecast Season / Source WSSI
- Link with Budget Inventory / Turn strategy
- Ownership of NRV process, liaising cross channel to feed into P&L via Finance team
- Reforecast the business and provide inventory management recommendations
- Collaborate with Divisional Planning directors on receipt management / phasing
- Maintain and drive reporting for communication with senior management
- Support Retail Planning team’s reporting process through accurate and timely generation of Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Annual and Adhoc reporting within Inventory & Branch Planning.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Advance Excel skills, creating and maintaining reports in Excel involving large data sets
- Use Business Intelligence tools to generate reports and analyse data as required
- Ensure streamlined and timely communication across the business
Required skills and experience
- High level of computer literacy, Advanced level Excel
- Strong understanding of Retail Systems
- Strong ability to analyse, present and identify action required
- High level of communication skills, both written and verbal
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities, in a fast paced environment
- Understanding of merchandising principles
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with business partners
- Attention to detail and able to maintain high levels of accuracy
- Demonstrate an ability to prioritize and manage diverse activities simultaneously
Desirable skills and experience
- Experience using Microstrategy system
- Experience using Enterprise Planning / Arthur Planning
- Experience owning NRV / P&L Metrics
We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.
Apply for Planners - Inventory & Forecasting
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly