Sales, Buying & Account Manager (Womenswear)
Sales, Buying & Account Manager (Womenswear) – The Company
Really unique and exciting opportunity with a with a well-established womenswear clothing business. My client is looking for an individual with a solid background in sales and account management and ideally some buying experience too, as they require someone to manage one of their fastest growing in-house brands.
You will be analysing the figures, planning the collections and buying the product – being ‘in the room’ with the Directors and decision makers. Then you will manage the customer accounts, selling the brand and growing the orders.
Great opportunity for someone to get their teeth into and really make their own.
Sales, Buying & Account Manager (Womenswear) - The Role
- Managing own label brand within a womenswear fashion business, selling into high street retailers.
- Managing, maintaining and developing relationships with key accounts and existing customers.
- Considering trends, historic bestsellers, competitors, sales figures etc. etc., to carefully plan collections.
- Buy ranges, working closely with company Directors.
- Developing potential new business opportunities including store groups, high street retailers and independent stores.
Sales, Buying & Account Manager (Womenswear) - The Candidate
- Previous wholesale sales / account management experience within womenswear is required.
- Experience in range building, product development and buying would be ideal.
- Must have experience presenting to customers in a showroom environment as well as in on location at the clients HQ.
- Proven track record in clothing sales into high street retailers is required.
- Looking for a dynamic, driven and fashion focussed person who can make decisions and drive a business.
- Must be self-motivated, highly organised with attention to detail and good time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral).
- A passion, knowledge and genuine interest in young, women’s fast fashion is a must.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
Apply for Sales, Buying & Account Manager (Womenswear)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly