Sales and Account Manager
Sales and Account Manager – The Company
My client is a well-established and well respected supplier of trend led women’s fashion to the high street, and they are looking to add to their sales team.
This role is to work on the private label side of the business, managing a number of exciting high street customers; I need someone, ideally from a supplier background, who is looking for a new challenge to really get their teeth into. This role is to grow and develop existing private label and stock accounts, and maybe even add a couple of new ones to the portfolio. Opportunity to make the role your own within a business that offers longevity and the chance to grow.
I am looking for candidates who are passionate and sales driven, with a proven track record in growing accounts.
Sales and Account Manager - The Role
- Managing a number of existing customer accounts, supplying both private label and stock lines.
- Majority of accounts are well established so you will be coming into a ‘hot desk’ but there is always room to grow and develop these; it’s your job to build solid relationships with your customers.
- Developing potential new business opportunities including store groups, high street retailers and independent stores.
- Present collections to clients, both new and existing, in the London based showroom as well as on location at a client’s own offices.
- Achieve set seasonal budgets/targets, liaise with the company buyers, designers, merchandisers and Sales Directors, and attend trade fairs etc.
Sales and Account Manager - The Candidate
- Previous sales experience within womenswear, is required, ideally within a high street supplier.
- Must have experience presenting to customers in a showroom environment as well as in on location at the clients HQ.
- Proven track record in clothing sales into high street retailers is required.
- Looking for someone to hit the ground running who is happy to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in!
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral).
- A real passion for fast fashion is a must!
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.