Operations and Logistics Coordinator - Contemporary Brand
A quickly growing European contemporary fashion brand is looking for a highly organised and motivated Operations and Logistics Coordinator to join their team. The ideal candidate will be proficient in Excel with strong communication skills, a multi-tasker with a good understanding of operations and logistics processes.
This is an ideal role for someone who is keen on learning, very process driven and has a can-do attitude. As the Operations and Logistics Coordinator your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing and prioritising deliveries
- Allocation and stock control
- Confirming orders and raising invoices
- Processing customer payments and chasing outstanding payments
- Liaising with the warehouse on a daily basis
- Liaise with warehouse and clients to make sure shipments arrive on time
- Manage all re-orders
- Create and manage weekly and monthly reports
- You must have 1-2 years' previous fashion head office experience in order to be considered
- Driven and results focused
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written, and strong numerical skills with the ability to collate and interpret data
- Must have excellent Word and Excel skills to be considered
- Salary up to £26,000
- Clothing allowance - and more!
Send your CV to email@example.com today to apply.
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.Connect with us!
Follow us on Twitter @FSRLUK, LinkedIn or Facebook to hear about our other roles and more.