PR Coordinator - Luxury Footwear Brand - Central London
An internationally known luxury footwear brand, sold at all the major luxury retail stores worldwide, is looking for a PR Coordinator to join their growing Central London office. The ideal candidate will have at least 1-2 years' experience in PR.
- Develop strong relationships with relevant fashion and lifestyle press contacts to secure coverage
- Initiate and follow through on Digital and Social Media contacts
- Editorial send outs and returns
- Source potential influencers to partner with
- You will source, record, file and distribute all achieved press coverage, both print & online, to relevant parties
- Manage the PR sample coordination, ensuring regular stocktakes are completed and generate the monthly PR reports
- You must have UK press contacts across fashion and lifestyle titles to be considered for this role
- At least 1-2 years PR experience (in-house or agency)
- An awareness of influencer marketing
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal, strong relationship building skills, organised, proactive and able to take initiative
- Salary up to £26k, depending on experience
Send your CV to email@example.com or call 0208 237 8900 to apply.
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Connect with us! Follow us on Twitter @FSRLUK, LinkedIn or Facebook to hear about our other roles and more.