Merchandise Admin Assistant - menswear
A great new role for a Merchandise Admin Assistant - menswear based in London for a key British Heritage brand.
This role will support the Assistant Merchandiser in the running of the premium menswear brands with Stock potentialisation, Intake management, Monday trading analysis and Maintaining line flows for continuity product.
My client is a well-known British heritage brand based in Central London. They are growing each year with exciting new store openings happening at the end of A/W18.
To be successful for this Merchandise Admin Assistant - menswear role based in London you will look after;
To be successful for this role you will need;
- Proven track record as an Allocator in a retail brand
- Formal qualifications:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- GCSE Maths or equivalent
- Strong attention to detail, ensuring information is accurate
- Good communication skills, as the role will be liaising with a number of different teams and external partners
- Demonstrably computer literate in spreadsheets
For this Merchandise Admin Assistant - menswear the salary is competitive