Buying Admin Assistant
To provide efficient and accurate admin support the buying team. This includes full sample management, order tracking and critical path management as well as other general admin duties.
Our client is a leading manufacturer and supplier of non fashion outlets around the world who operate a carefully segmented portfolio of brands that cover key market sectors.
- Completing expenses for the buying department.
- Taking ownership of the Delivery Schedule and communicating key dates internally.
- Assist buyers in writing orders and loading them accurately and efficiently onto the system, and generating PO Numbers for suppliers.
- Provide administrative support to the Buying team
- Order Confirmation Checking - Including cancellations, price changes and amendments to orders.
- Running daily sales reports, uploading images, and creating packs for each season containing important brand and product information
- Eagerness to learn and develop a career within Buying
- Analytical skills in order to assist with sales analysis and forecasting.
- Strong organisation and time management skills with the ability to plan, and prioritise tasks to meet deadlines.
- High attention to detail to ensure accuracy in work.
- Natural relationship building skills in order to work effectively with suppliers, and across internal departments.
Offering excellent progression and competitive salary